Home / News

Woodwork Transfer Technology

Dec. 05, 2018

There are two kinds of woodwork transfer technology, one is water mark transfer technology, the other is water drape transfer technology, the former mainly completes the transfer of text and pictorial patterns, the latter tends to complete the transfer of the entire product surface.

Cubic Transfer uses a water-soluble film that is easily dissolved in water to carry pictures and texts.

Printing is a process technology. It is a process of transferring the pattern on the plate to the substrate by means of transfer material. It is easy to wrap around the surface of the product to form a graphic layer. The surface of the product has a completely different appearance like spray paint. The capping transfer technology can cover the color pattern on the workpiece of any shape, and the switcher can solve the problem of three-dimensional product printing for the manufacturer.

Surface draping can also add different patterns on the surface of products, such as skin, wood, jadeite and marble, etc. It can also avoid the common vacancy in color plate printing. In the process of printing, educational consultation can avoid damaging the surface and integrity of the product because the surface of the product does not need to contact with the printing film.

>>Previous: Category of PC(polycarbonate)

>>Next: PETG Plastic

Hot productsView More +